There are always visitors who look for something different to do with nature or culture. We offer the possibility to plan an excursion according to preference. We also organize excursions in search for Mediterranean fungi with great success.
It is possible to visit other DEFENCE TOWERS between 200 and 400 years old. For example Torre des Molar, les Torres d’Atzaró, Sant Agusti de Vedrá, Torre den Rovira, Torre de Campanitx, etc. All these excursions offer a route accompanied by beautiful rural scenery.
IMPRESSIVE CLIFFS. We have the possibility to visit numerous coastal areas. For example Talaia de Sant Vicent, Illa Murada, Na Xamena, Portixol, Cala Albarca, Ses Torretes, Cala den Sardina, Ses Balandres, Cap Nonó, Cap des Jueu, Cala Llentrisca, Cap des Falcó and Salt den Serrá.
Examples of well conserved MEDITTERRANEAN WOODS. In hidden areas as in Pla de Ses Formigues, Puig de s’Aguila, surrounding area of Sant Miquel de Balansat, Cala Albarca, Puig des Fornás, Buscastell, Ses Fontanelles, Benimussa, Sa Talaiassa de Sant Josep, Puig Jondal, Es Coscollar, Puig Gros, Ses Salinas sand dunes, Puig des Corb Mari, Talaia de Sant Llorenç, Talaia de Sant Carles and Morna. At nearly all these places we can enjoy lovely walks.
If we want to have a good swim or practice diving in summertime the island offers many HIDDEN COVES. For example S’Aigua Dolça, Ses Caletes, S’llot d’en Rencli, Es Portixol, Cala Albarca, Ses Fontanelles, Sa Figuera Borda, Cala Llentia, Cala Llentrisca, Porroig, Es Xarco, Es Codolar, La Xanga, Cala Olivera and Canal den Marti. Having to walk to these coves only enlightens the pleasure of swimming in a clear sea.
THE RURAL SCENE is very extensive for excursions on foot or with transport. For example Sa Cala de Sant Vicent, Xarraca, Port de Sant Miquel de Balansat, Plá Roig, Rubió, Albarca, Corona, Fruitera, Balafia, the area around Es Riu, Benimussa, Sant Agusti des Vedrá, Es Cubells and Peralta.
OTHER ROUTES more specific may be ordered according to the client’s request:
- We can visit caves and an ancient mine: the island geology offers many interesting rocks up to 220 million years old;
- Botanical routes to learn about endemic flora including the famous Balearic orchid. We have a certain knowledge of mycology and lichenology.
- We can also design ornithological routes.
- Archaeological routes can be organized easily due to the extense of patrimony in Ibiza. The island’s light favours photography.
- Excursions can be organized to learn about the rural patrimony. For example springs, wells, churches and enchanting farm houses.
- The local mythology and its superstitions show us a road to magical and mysterious places.
- History of the Civil War could be another route.
- There are some visitors who maybe interested in the existing Jewish population and their history.
- Other visitors are interested in seeing famous people’s homes.
- Estimated Time
- Between 3 and 4 hours. Varying according to the agreed route. The time will not be more than 8 hours in one day.
- Recommended for...
- Clients wanting something different from other offers. Ibizaexplora will study all proposals given by clients and do their best to give maximum satisfaction.
- According to the type of excursion chosen (for example adequate shoes for walking on rocks and goggles for swimming; binoculars for ornithology routes; magnifying glass for botanical visitors, etc.) but always with adequate clothing, water and something to eat. Advice on equipment will be given when contracting the excursion.
- Departure point
- On agreement.
- 1 person: 50 € (the company provides transport and fuel)
- 2 people: 30 € each (the company provides transport and fuel)
- 3 to 4 people 20 € each (the company provides transport and fuel)
- Groups of 5 to 10 people: 10 € each (the clients provide own transport)
- Groups of 11 to 20 people: 8 € each (the clients provide own transport)
The cost may vary with personalized excursions to be agreed before beginning the activity