- How to contact ibiza explora?
- How to book?
- Where is the meeting point?
- Should i take my car?
- How long will the activity last?
- Are the excursions on foot difficult?
- May children and babies participate?
- And if i have health problems?
- If the route is cancelled will my money be returned?
- Is there insurance coverage for accidents?
- Does there exist a reclamation book?
- Are my personal details protected?
Different possibilities shown in contact section.
Reservations can be made some days in advance or just before the activity, according to availability. At the moment it is not possible to pay online so payment must be made personally and an official receipt will be given.
The meeting point will be agreed between the clients and IBIZAEXPLORA BY e-mail or telephone.
IBIZAEXPLORA offers to pick up clients in their residence as described in the section ‘pick up’. The waiting time is limited is ten minutes at the meeting point in order that other clients will not be inconvenienced.
If the group is less than 4 people IBIZAEXPLORA has a vehicle, including fuel, available. For larger groups the client’s own vehicles will be necessary. IBIZAEXPLORA has the right to decide if these vehicles are in a condition to participate in the activity. If this is not so they will be unable to participate.
Approximately three to four hours.
The difficulty of each route is catalogued:
- Advanced. Adequate foot wear, clothes and wanting to trek up and down steep country roads and paths. In summer it is a good idea to wear a hat and take a swimsuit. Don’t forget to take water and something to eat to recuperate energy fromthe exercise. Destined to people prepared for physical exercise. For people from eighteen years to fifty years who are physically in good condition.
- Medium. The preparation is the same as for the advanced routes but the effort required is less. For people fourteen years old up to sixty years of age, providing they are in good physical condition.
- Easy. A large part of the excursion is realized by vehicle and on foot on country roads and paths as in a stroll. The time of year must be taken into account. If the weather hot or cold or if it is raining or not. For children from eight years of age up to the older generation always taking into account their physical condition.
Children aged minimum 8 years are accepted on the easy route and from 14 on the medium and difficult excursions. Participants under 18 years of age are responsibility of their tutors and not IBIZAEXPLORA. Youngsters under 18 are not accepted without their parents or tutors.
The clients must advise of any health problems. People with serious complications as in asma, overweight, chronic illnesses of the heart or any illnesses of risk to the participant will be excluded from the medium and difficult excursions. IBIZAEXPLORA will evaluate the risks and will have the right to decide the possibility of participating on the easy routes.
The clients will receive a total devolution if the cancellation is responsibility of IBIZAEXPLORA. If the client wishes to cancel up to 48 hours before the activity the devolution is 50% of the contract price. If more notice is given a 80% will be returned.
IBIZAEXPLORA has a professional responsibility insurance to perform activities with a guide and environment conservation activity monitor.
IBIZAEXPLORA has a reclamation book available to clients. Also, clients may voluntarily fill out an evaluation form for the service received in order to improve the level of satisfaction of our activities in the future.
According to the Law 15/1999 dated 13th December, with reference to the protection of personal details, IBIZAEXPLORA will not facilitate to others any personal information necessary to fill out the contract of activities.
The client may consult the legal obligations required by IBIZAEXPLORE to comply with the legalities found in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Personal Details.
Therewith, the personal details received will be considered confidential and access will be restricted to IBIZAEXPLORA. Once the contract is formalized the client may give his consent to IBIZAEXPLORA for the use of these details.
The client may exercise his right recognised by the Law, mentioned above, with reference to access, rectification or cancellation of personal details or opposition if pertinent.
If you have any doubts or questions, please contact IBIZAEXPLORA.